This event featured panellists Professor Christine Middlemiss, Chief Veterinary Officer of the UK and Chair of the One Health Poultry Hub Advisory Board, and Dr Mark Schipp, Chief Veterinary Officer of Australia and elected President of the World Organisation for Animal Health (OIE) Assembly. It was moderated by Professor Fiona Tomley of the Royal Veterinary College, UK, and Director of the One Health Poultry Hub, and took place on Wednesday 12 May 2021.
Watch the recording here:
- The immense and escalating challenges we face require comprehensive solutions.
- Biosecurity at the enterprise and national level is a key contributor to prosperity.
- Lasting change requires good governance.
- We are only all as good as the weakest link in the chain.
- A systematic approach is a must – or you will miss warnings and threats.
- Sustainable resourcing – biosecurity is the insurance you cannot afford to not invest in.